Apply for enrollment in Blog School™ ̶ a guided program to learn to write with confidence and purpose, for the real world.
(Please scroll down for program details. Enrollment is subject to selection after submission of an essay).
Our new program Blog School is an ongoing peer-learning group with editorial support to encourage children to prepare for the real world with elite writing skills, i.e., writing to make things happen.
Prerequisite: Middle school or high-school students who have attended the introductory workshop ‘Blog Like A Boss’ or our after-school program ‘Write Like A Boss’ will be better prepared to make the most of Blog School.
Duration: These 60-minute online sessions will be held every other week.
Tuition: Please click here for Blog School tuition, payable only upon acceptance of student application. It may take about 6 months to acquire the judgement and skills to be a compelling blogger. The monthly tuition fees therefore take the form of subscription fees once the student feels ready to take the training wheels off, and may be cancelled after any month.
Application for Enrollment: Seats are limited. To enroll in AlligatorZone Blog School’s immersive blog writing program in a guided virtual learning environment, please complete the application form below.
Blog School’s program structure:
- Develop a personalized blogging strategy over the first 3 months.
- Editorial support for the student’s blog.
- Coaching to think and write like a marketer.
- Peer-learning and review, if many students make a cohort possible.
- Email access to a coach for ongoing support and guidance in between sessions.
The cohort-based learning program will use the guide book ‘Blog School – Marketing Communication for School Students, Vol. 1’ for students to learn how to plan and start writing their own blog.
Benefits of ‘BlogSchool’ include:
- increased self-awareness through thoughtful writing
- understanding one’s personal brand well before internships, college and career.
- knowing how to write with purpose and confidence
- understanding what is influence and goodwill
- preparing to write essays for college admission and for the real world
- preparing to create a body of work
- understanding the compounding returns of long-term elite writing
- understanding the power of storytelling
- peer-powered learning
- social and emotional learning
For students currently qualified for free / subsidized school lunch programs, please click here to ask us about limited scholarships being made available through sponsors. If you are a corporate sponsor willing to support students, please contact us.
About AlligatorZone®’s ‘Blog School™’ program:
This module of our Communications curriculum is a spin-off from our summer workshops, highlighting its importance in helping students gain mastery of a very essential life-skill, viz., writing to get things done. To learn more about AlligatorZone, or to suggest improvements, please contact us.