Blog Like A Boss ̶ an introductory workshop.
Blog School ̶ a guided program to learn to write with confidence and purpose.
(please scroll down for details).
‘Blog Like A Boss™’ writing workshop.
Our first program is a 30-minute introductory writing workshop titled ‘Blog Like A Boss’. Register Here.
In this writing workshop, middle school and high school students will get tips on how to:
- plan and pick topics
- promote yourself in a standout manner
- position yourself for internships or jobs
- prepare for college application essays
- protect yourself online
This will be a virtual session held online.
Scroll down for information on AlligatorZone®’s more immersive writing program, Blog School™.
Our new program Blog School is an ongoing peer-learning group with editorial support to encourage children to prepare to write for the real world.
Prerequisite: Middle school or high-school students who have attended the introductory workshop ‘Blog Like A Boss’ or our after-school program ‘Write Like A Boss’ will be better prepared to make the most of Blog School.
Duration: The 40-minute online session will be held every other week.
Enroll Now: Enroll in the Blog School with a monthly subscription as a member of AlligatorZone®, and enjoy an immersive blog writing program in a guided virtual learning environment.
Blog School’s program structure:
- Develop and execute on a blogging strategy
- Editorial support for the student’s writings
- Peer-learning and review
The cohort-based learning program will use the guide book ‘Blog School – Marketing Communication for School Students, Vol. 1’ for students to learn how to plan and start writing their own blog.
Benefits of ‘BlogSchool’ include:
- increased self-awareness through thoughtful writing
- understanding one’s personal brand well before internships, college and career.
- knowing how to write with purpose and confidence
- understanding what is influence and goodwill
- preparing to write essays for college admission and for the real world
- preparing to create a body of work
- understanding the compounding returns of long-term elite writing
- understanding the power of storytelling
- peer-powered learning
- social and emotional learning
Blog School Enrollment:
Enrollment in Blog School is through a monthly subscription plan.
Click here to see the monthly subscription fees for Blog School. Cancel any month.
For students currently qualified for free / subsidized school lunch programs, please click here to ask us about limited scholarships being made available through sponsors. If you are a corporate sponsor willing to support students, please contact us.
About AlligatorZone®’s ‘Blog School™’ program:
This module of our Communications curriculum is a spin-off from our summer workshops, highlighting its importance in helping students gain mastery of a very essential life-skill, viz., writing to get things done. To learn more about AlligatorZone, or to suggest improvements, please contact us.