Case Story™ – AlligatorZone®’s read-aloud program for analytical thinking.
[ Free for subscribers]. For a bulk subscription for your classroom, please contact us. ]
Case Story™ is a storytelling program designed to help children see their world through the eyes of an investor and an entrepreneurial problem-solver.
Case Story™, as a teaching aid in schools, is the first module of AlligatorZone® Analysis, one of the components of a bundled package of AlligatorZone® programs, made available in a ‘Class In A Box’ format.
Each Case Story™ is packed tightly with information, industry knowledge and age-appropriate performance tasks to help teachers show students how to connect the dots between academic subjects and their real world applications, all delivered in a highly interactive and engaging manner.
Our Growing CaseStory™ Catalog:
The CaseStory™ module provides periodical publications designed to inspire young readers to remain curious, and enjoy peer-learning with additional resources in an online forum (and in a classroom).
Benefits: Each ebook is a child-friendly case study, or a case story.
- AlligatorZone Analysis uses storytelling to present an analysis of the world around us. This is a set of case studies rewritten as stories for young learners, hence, Case Story™
- Each Case Story™ is carefully curated to be uplifting and inspiring
- Case Stories™ help students retain curiosity.
- Students learn to look at the world around them analytically.
- Students learn how to observe the world through the eyes of an entrepreneur, and seek opportunities to solve problems everywhere around them.
- Students learn about industry
- Those who read each Case Story™ out loud, will see an improvement in their vocabulary, build public speaking skills, and improve comprehension.
- Students build on a collection of fascinating stories, making them interesting conversationalists.
“My daughter really enjoys each story. We read them together” – H.K., Parent of a 10-year old, Fremont, California.
“We can see how each story brings industry experience and insights and we think they are very valuable for our kids. – M.S., Parent of a 9-year old in Tampa, Florida.
Usage at Home: Enjoy AlligatorZone®’s Case Stories™ every few weeks, at home for individual subscribers or in schools for ages 7 – 17, and combine it with an ongoing discussion in AlligatorZone’s online learners’ forum.
Usage in Classrooms: These ebooks serve as powerful teaching aids in schools and for the home-schooled. AlligatorZone® trains teachers to deliver the program effectively and works with them with continuous support. Ask us about training for teachers and ongoing support for students.
State standards: Case Stories™ will map to any State standards.
ESSER Fund compatible features of AlligatorZone
Get started with an individual membership, or contact us to bring it to your classroom or school.