- A chance to inspire someone: You just might inspire a kid or a teenager to greatness
- A chance to get help for your venture: You may meet a potential intern, employee, investor, distributor or customer among the parents in the audience. That has happened.
- A chance to improve your product or process: You may obtain insights about your own product that never occurred to you. That has happened. You will learn to never underestimate the robust common-sense of the soccer-mom in the audience. You will learn not to underestimate the innate awareness of technology among the young digital natives who do not know a world without modern devices.
- A chance to be a superhero: You will feel like a hero because your local community celebrates you. That psychological boost is very important for an entrepreneur. We can’t bottle that ingredient and sell it to entrepreneurs, but we come close. You will experience it at an AlligatorZone.
- A chance to bring clarity in your communication: You learn how to explain your product in a way that even a seven year-old can understand it. Startup founders tell us that the experience is such a sensory overload that it takes a few days for some of the questions that kids ask to really start sinking in and helping the entrepreneur gain greater clarity and purpose as they continue their entrepreneurial journey.
- A chance for introspection: You learn to articulate your raison d’être
- A chance to build your community: AlligatorZone is an unbelievably uplifting experience. You will see and feel the community rallying around you, but also see it join in celebrating a collective brighter economic future.
To be considered for doing a show-and-tell of your product or offering, start here.